Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Lol my Liverpool friends used to say he was going to be better than Carvalho. They used to get so upset when I said he's average now they're begging him to leave
One of my boys still rate him, better to keep him and not fork out more for someone who’s the same standard.

Have African football fans moved on to Man City yet?

In the 90’s it was like everybody coming from Africa, mostly Nigeria and Ghana, supported Man United.

2000’s they moved on to Chelsea

2010’s to present, there should be a lot more Africans, Nigerians and Ghanaians specifically, that support Man City.

Have African football fans moved on to Man City yet?

In the 90’s it was like everybody coming from Africa, mostly Nigeria and Ghana, supported Man United.

2000’s they moved on to Chelsea

2010’s to present, there should be a lot more Africans, Nigerians and Ghanaians specifically, that support Man City.
I think West African countries from what I've seen are still mostly arsenal, chelsea, United and Liverpool.
For those that watch the epl anyway

I think West African countries from what I've seen are still mostly arsenal, chelsea, United and Liverpool.
For those that watch the epl anyway
Yeah but why no Man City?

Man City are doctors lawyers accountants engineers of the premier league right now, I haven’t met or seen 1 West African Man City fan.

Don’t get me wrong, nobody really supports Man City, except the Latino folks @Young_Chitlin.

Just curious to why folks ain’t riding on the Man City bandwagon, with all of their success.

Yeah but why no Man City?

Man City are doctors lawyers accountants engineers of the premier league right now, I haven’t met or seen 1 West African Man City fan.

Don’t get me wrong, nobody really supports Man City, except the Latino folks @Young_Chitlin.

Just curious to why folks ain’t riding on the Man City bandwagon, with all of their success.
That's for young people
I've seen a few sprinkles of city fans they all get clowned especially any cat 30's and up worse 40's, like foh nigga did you just start watching football..

Minteh has been unreal this pre season too, 3 goals and 2 assists amongst unreal pressing.... Newcastle must be gutted losing him...

Last edited:
Back