Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

U have Amen Thompson on there twice. Think his twin brother’s name is Ausar.

Speaking of Amen Thompson, I have seen multiple places in the past few weeks say he is the best prospect in this class. I have not really checked out his game yet.

Poor Emoni Bates.

Also JD Davidson said fuck school. He declared for the draft.

Looks like if he gets that handle under control and improves his shot, dude is going to be a problem.

I thought Scoot and Wembanyama were clearly the 2 best prospects in the 2023 class, but out of nowhere, Amen's name started popping up. Looks like folks finally got to the Overtime Eilte tape to scout Jean Montero and came away saying "Holy shit, Amen is awesome".

Last edited:
Damn, Watson was in most folks lottery before the season. With NIL in play and transfer portal available, going back to school should be his move.

yeah but I can see him doing the research with NBA GM’s but not getting an agent so he can keep his eligibility if he hears bad things from them.

all it takes is one or two front offices to fall in love with you to end up a 1st rounder. Lol

U can’t teach size, plus 3 years of college experience. I think he will be fine on offense in the NBA, it’s his defense I am worried about.
Well yeahh you can’t teach size but how much was his game predicated on being bigger and stronger and maybe longer than these other kids?

Basically is the gap closing as far as his physical tools to the competition in the NBA going to make him a lot less effective in theory?

where do you have him getting drafted?

Well yeahh you can’t teach size but how much was his game predicated on being bigger and stronger and maybe longer than these other kids?

Basically is the gap closing as far as his physical tools to the competition in the NBA going to make him a lot less effective in theory?

where do you have him getting drafted?

Size helped a lot

Will still be bigger and stronger than most in the NBA. And like I said previously, should be fine on offense, it’s the defense I am worried about.

I have him as a 2nd round/Undrafted prospect. I like Kessler, Williams, Koloko, and Duren over him. Need to watch more Kamagate and Nzosa, but they might be ahead of him on my board too.

Last edited:
Back