Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

My boy Ben still hating on Ace. I understand his criticisms though, for his skill set, that shot really needs to be PURE. We don’t know yet if it is.

I remember going into his freshman season, shooting was supposed to be Brandon Miller’s biggest weakness. Within a few weeks, it was already in the strengths column.

Blame AAU
This and the fact that these kids be trying get to level training so early on

Was at the park today playing football like a real African

I see a bunch of 8-10 year olds showing to train w a trainer doing skills , cone drills and all kinds of wild shit Chris Brickley be having niggas do

I’m thinking like y’all like 10 call up the homies and run a full or play 21

I see a bunch of 8-10 year olds showing to train w a trainer doing skills , cone drills and all kinds of wild shit Chris Brickley be having niggas do

You’ll get sauced by a 13 year old now

Hard to find trash 17 year olds hoopin now lol

Yeah there’s no season anymore for any youth sport. Shit be year round and if you miss anything you start getting benched and left behind.

My son went through this with soccer. Fall and Spring seasons, winter break indoor, summer tournaments, and small group training.

By time he got to high school he said fuck it and just played for the school, which was a shame cause he definitely could have gotten a scholarship to a D1 if he had kept at it. The only way you get that though is to stay plugged in to the elite travel teams.

Back