Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Im seeing this dude pop up a lot on draft sites . Seeing a lot of love for Will Riley too. Should be a fun backcourt to track as the season progresses. Word is Riley could be a two year guy but I don’t see it. One of them if not both could end up being lottery picks. Going to be weird tapping into Illini and Rutgers games this year.

interesting. I like that he’s bold enough to call his shot but the measurables are legit bad and there’s too much talent in this draft to take a 22 yr old undersized pg with a top 20 pick unless he has a historically dominant season and Even then I wouldn’t draft him that high.

interesting. I like that he’s bold enough to call his shot but the measurables are legit bad and there’s too much talent in this draft to take a 22 yr old undersized pg with a top 20 pick unless he has a historically dominant season and Even then I wouldn’t draft him that high.
Same. I am becoming more militant about this. There will be some exceptions here and there, but 6’5 is my starting point from now on. Most prospects shorter than that, I am not taking too seriously in the first round.

Same. I am becoming more militant about this. There will be some exceptions here and there, but 6’5 is my starting point from now on. Most prospects shorter than that, I am not taking too seriously in the first round.

I think it’s more than just height tho. Both wingspan and standing reach are important as well.

The game is today is predicated around versatility size/skill/two way ability. Again if I’m investing in a player with a top 20 pick in a loaded draft I’m taking someone who checks all off those boxes.

Sears could be an outlier but picking him that high is bold and could get a GM fired if said player isn’t an immediate contributor.

Back