Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

These guys seem to not really be getting better with the Ignite, so they definitely have to do something.

Gonna be interesting to see what they do
Too many guys on the same team, not enough vets when talking about performance and development

It’s also not a good alternative to college because if you gonna get paid there and arguably get more exposure then why go to the Ignite

What good is it playing former/fringe NBA players if nobody watching the games, you make less (maybe), and there’s 5 other guys they trying to get drafted

Lots of okay players and no stars, but they have creativity with their dunks because they are contest dunkers. 😂

The first few dunks was stuff I never seen before. Wish some of the NBA guys watched this and the dunk league videos.
Exactly my thought. Leaping ability alone will get you on a D-1 court, but you need a lot more than that to get to the NBA.

Dunk contest needs to be NBA vs. college/streetball dunkers. Submit a tape then select some and have a try-out to select the final participants.

Lots of okay players and no stars, but they have creativity with their dunks because they are contest dunkers. 😂

The first few dunks was stuff I never seen before. Wish some of the NBA guys watched this and the dunk league videos.
It’s really that simple lol

I’m not even asking for stars to dunk

Just be athletic and watch a few YouTube vids and practice

Lmao I watched a short YouTube doc on Ron holland so he’s my guy now but Sarr over everybody
Doing kinda a Sarr deep dive today. U see the flashes. Chance to be great defensively, but i really think its going to take AWHILE for his offense to be anything other than a lob threat.

Doing kinda a Sarr deep dive today. U see the flashes. Chance to be great defensively, but i really think its going to take AWHILE for his offense to be anything other than a lob threat.
Yeah and I understand that but idk man I see the RAW POTENTIAL as a trailing shooter and when he runs the floor the way he does at I think 7’1

Too good to pass up imo

Back