Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

They should make it so the ignite only has 3 spots for prospects
The amount of prospects is not the problem, lol. Weak draft, low quality of prospects available. Even if there was only 3 spots, they would still be mid prospects, lol.

Ignite should still do a better job of rounding out the roster with legit vet players. Overpay them if u have to.

The amount of prospects is not the problem, lol. Weak draft, low quality of prospects available. Even if there was only 3 spots, they would still be mid prospects, lol.

Ignite should still do a better job of rounding out the roster with legit vet players. Overpay them if u have to.
yeah but how much attention can Matas get if they also have to deal with dink pate, Ron Holland, almansa, London Johnson, etc?

I’m just talking about working on their game

Any more vets than Norris Cole and John Jenkins and you gonna have guys taking touches away

Imagine coming to see Ron Holland but Norris Cole wants to assert himself tonight

Don’t get me started on Gabe york who still trying to make the league at like 29

Any more vets than Norris Cole and John Jenkins and you gonna have guys taking touches away

Imagine coming to see Ron Holland but Norris Cole wants to assert himself tonight

Don’t get me started on Gabe york who still trying to make the league at like 29
Maybe I should have elaborated. The overpaying is bcos those vets would be coming in to set these kids up. Not the gunner type players u named see trying to make the league.

Maybe I should have elaborated. The overpaying is bcos those vets would be coming in to set these kids up. Not the gunner type players u named see trying to make the league.
Yeah but which vets are going to be paid for this instead of playing overseas?

Lol, click on any of the leaderboards here. U will be surprised by the names of players chilling in the G League.

Yeah but how is it different if Kenneth faried plays for the ignite vs another g league team?

As in what’s the incentive for him? Also he would have to be traded there which isn’t even under his control

Back