Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I wish they went to school, abroad or the G league. The organization they played for doesn’t have good enough competition to get a good read on them. It’s basically high school. Lmao.
Lol I know that’s why I have skepticism for anybody that plays in the OTE

And then they look great against these guys they play and it might make them look better than they are

I think their athleticism and size is the deciding factor lol

I dont see why not. The term isnt to be taken literally. Sometimes you get two or 3 generational talents in a short span. Magic/Bird Shaq/Duncan MJ/Hakeem Lebron/Dwight/KD Zion/Wemby?.
Ehh I feel you I just maybe hold generational in a higher regard

But I see where you coming from

Whats the word on Risacher? Is he really like that? I saw him in the World/USA game for the first time and wasnt really impressed. Then again i can say the same about McKenzie Mgbako in last years game then did a 180 on him after seeing him this year. Maybe it was just jitters?
That's the thing with prospects. They can show inconsistencies so depending on when you see him, you can be really impressed or disappointed. So i'm not surprised he didn't get your attention during that game, he still got to work on that. Always showing up & dominate your direct opponents, not even trying to imagine how he'll look against top opposition yet.

From what i've seen and asked around, he has the potential to be very good. Like, he shows flashes that make you say "oh?!"

He scares me with being a ball handling forward who is a horrible playmaker

I think he slides down though from his projected 20th pick to a bit later

If he is late 1st early 2nd round that is a high value pick. If he shows out during the combine, I could see him going late lotto. Dude played pretty well In the G league and he is a legit 6-9 or 10 that is some what versatile

Hey what are the top 3 places outside of coach spins for mock drafts

I went on NBA draft.net like back in the day and it’s not updated and they got Taylor Hendricks at #4 and rayan Rupert in front of jarace Walker, cam whitmore, and Cason wallace

Shit sucks lol

Is tankathon actually a pretty big viable place at this point?

NBC sports’ site is outdated as well

Draftroom?

Tankathon doesn't give any analysis or reasons why they have folks slated where they do. I still use it alot because they do a decent enough job with keeping up to date stats on the prospects.

I personally like to hear the reasons why some "scouts" are higher/lower on prospects that is why I post alot of the Locked on NBA Bigboard, Game theory, Adam Spinella, and Hoop intellect. Draftexpress before leaving to ESPN was the best at having a ton of video and observations on the players strengths and weaknesses

Hardwood Hoop central and the Scouting Rapport are pretty decent with showing exstensive film on the players. Hardwood Hoop Central gives hours of good and bad things on a player, which is really nice

Back