Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

@TTBF

Seems to me you need to get younger and bigger at guard to eventually let FVV go so personally I would recommend

Jalen Hood-Schifino

He’s 6’6 and draws a little comparison to Deron Williams but expect a poor man’s version

Or if you want dynamic combo guards

Kobe Bufkin
Nick smith Jr

Shooters

Gradey Dick
Jordan Hawkins

Project forward with huge potential but has maturity/IQ issues at the moment because he’s so young:

GG Jackson

extra SGs in your range:

Brice sensabaugh
Keyonte George

I didn’t mention Anthony black or Cason wallace because I don’t think they will be available by the time you pick

Raptors should be trying to come out of this draft with some guards

Yall have the 13th pick.....should have some good options available or should be able to move up if there's someone yall really like

I'd be focused on Anthony Black or Cason Wallace
From the little I already know about this year's prospect I've already seen Cason Wallace and I really like his game.

From the little I already know about this year's prospect I've already seen Cason Wallace and I really like his game.

Like @Sony Montana said it might be cutting it close but if yall really want him yall should be able to trade up and get him if that's who yall really want

I think he would fit in perfect in Toronto

I’m a Cason Wallace fan for my Spurs if we drop out of the top 3. I think he can be a good pro. I’m very apprehensive with the Thompson twins. I wish the rule for all players participating in the combine started this draft
Defensively, he's already head and shoulders above most kids in the draft. He wouldn't be a primary ball handler or option but he can create for others. Still room to improve on his shot making abilities

I’m a Cason Wallace fan for my Spurs if we drop out of the top 3. I think he can be a good pro. I’m very apprehensive with the Thompson twins. I wish the rule for all players participating in the combine started this draft
Trust me I been a big Thompson twin hater lol

But after watching the college kids’ tape I would not have amen drop past 5 and have ausar drop past 8 at the latest

I need to see a bit more of Cason and probably jarace Walker

I kinda overlooked those two

Trust me I been a big Thompson twin hater lol

But after watching the college kids’ tape I would not have amen drop past 5 and have ausar drop past 8 at the latest

I need to see a bit more of Cason and probably jarace Walker

I kinda overlooked those two

I wish they went to school, abroad or the G league. The organization they played for doesn’t have good enough competition to get a good read on them. It’s basically high school. Lmao.

Back