Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

He needs a fresh start.

That injury really fucked him last year.

I can see someone like EB getting a hold of him and turning him around

A QB with injury history that can’t beat out Sam Darnold? No thank you. Besides if Howell don’t workout I’d rather they draft a QB.

A QB with injury history that can’t beat out Sam Darnold? No thank you. Besides if Howell don’t workout I’d rather they draft a QB.
I think Trey Lance is more talented than Darnold. Sam Darnold has had 4 or 5 years of NFL coaching and game experience. Which leads to better decision-making and processing time, etc.

Trey Lance is still extremely raw (pause that was crazy). He just ain't had enough reps IMO. From what I saw of him in preseason he can make ALL the throws...its his decision-making and processing time that needs to be coached up. And unfortunately for him, the 49ers are in "win now" mode and don't have time for a project.

Tua is that

“ but you cant whoop me” ass nigga during roasting sessions cause he cant roast back

Then the twitter reactions to this shit is making it worse. Niggas calling RC all types of hater and bully lmao

Niggas cant take a joke no more lmao

And that shit was funny lmao

I think Trey Lance is more talented than Darnold. Sam Darnold has had 4 or 5 years of NFL coaching and game experience. Which leads to better decision-making and processing time, etc.

Trey Lance is still extremely raw (pause that was crazy). He just ain't had enough reps IMO. From what I saw of him in preseason he can make ALL the throws...its his decision-making and processing time that needs to be coached up. And unfortunately for him, the 49ers are in "win now" mode and don't have time for a project.
You nailed it.

Eagles trying to have a Taylor Swift backfield?
giphy.gif

Back