Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

The 1999 St. Louis Rams, the 2006 Indianapolis Colts, and the 2009 New Orleans Saints are the only teams to win a Super Bowl while playing their home games in a dome.

The Minnesota Vikings were a dominant football team in the 70's going to four Super Bowls. Their biggest advantage besides a great defense was their outdoor stadium.

I'm a huge believer in home field advantage. Football is a battle. The battlefield and it's conditions are part of the struggle. You have to overcome struggles to reach your final destination.

With that being said. You can't put fans in dangerous situations and postponing a game or even moving it should be an option.

The 1999 St. Louis Rams, the 2006 Indianapolis Colts, and the 2009 New Orleans Saints are the only teams to win a Super Bowl while playing their home games in a dome.

The Minnesota Vikings were a dominant football team in the 70's going to four Super Bowls. Their biggest advantage besides a great defense was their outdoor stadium.

I'm a huge believer in home field advantage. Football is a battle. The battlefield and it's conditions are part of the struggle. You have to overcome struggles to reach your final destination.

With that being said. You can't put fans in dangerous situations and postponing a game or even moving it should be an option.
Rams just won again

Bucs play outside but weather is always good and they won

49ers always have elite weather and they won a ton. Same for Dallas.

Rams just won again

Bucs play outside but weather is always good and they won

49ers always have elite weather and they won a ton. Same for Dallas.
Forgot about that last Rams win. Never said good weather teams don't win. I'm pointing out the obvious home field advantage certain teams have playing outdoors.

Forgot about that last Rams win. Never said good weather teams don't win. I'm pointing out the obvious home field advantage certain teams have playing outdoors.
I don’t see the advantage besides just being at home. That’s the only advantage

KC playing in a dome or good weather city with Mahomes would be more lethal

Brady best games are in weather environments that have no impact on the game.

Back