Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Maxx hit the raiders w "trade me if u dont hire AP"

ngl maxx might be a real one

Crosby an All-Pro player wasting his prime on an unstable team. I’d request a trade too.

What do you want to happen and who do you want them to pursue?
I'm so far removed from these types of conversations in terms of prospects. I exclusively watch LSU so I'm only familiar with anyone coming out of there. I have no issue deferring to @Dwayne when it comes to these matters

With that being said, what I do feel somewhat comfortable with is saying the saints from a personnel standpoint need to blow it up and that might even mean parting ways with Loomis. The saints didn't even have a window to really be bad. Even with a fucked up shoulder, Brees showed just enough to eek out a win. They didn't want to bottom out but they were super limited in terms of where they could go in the playoffs.

TL;Dr they need to get off the huge salaries and just be bad for a year or two

imo fans are crazy to sit in a stadium in the freezing cold to watch a football gm.

Motherfuckers couldnt pay me to go mia vs kc in dat cold. Fuck that!!!

I went to a winter college football once. Left during halftime. It was too cold

And the funny thing is the team doesn’t even care about the fans!!

All they care about is the bottom line. So yea I’ll be in my own home watching and cheering on my favorite team instead of dealing with the weather and overpriced tickets and food at the stadium

Back