Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Lmao at bringing up washed Rivers like Wvans ain’t have pass happy Winston and Brady for 3 years

But two of his years with Herbert are more yards than over half of Evans career. And he got hurt one year and only played 10 games and still was on track to put up number better than 60% of Evans years.

When it’s all said and done the numbers will be so similar with around the same amount of games played
LOL here's "washed up" Rivers compared to "pass happy" Winston from 2015 - 2019 season. That's all Winston's time in TB and Rivers final 5 years with the Chargers. Rivers had 3,000 more yards and 24 more touchdowns.

Screenshot_20231203-211008_Chrome.jpg

He may have been "on track" that season, but he didn't make it to 1,000 yards... for the 5th time in his 11 seasons. Mike's never failed there. And you live to ignore TD's for Mike mannnn. He's at 91 to Allen's 59. Those numbers aren't close.

LOL here's "washed up" Rivers compared to "pass happy" Winston from 2015 - 2019 season. That's all Winston's time in TB and Rivers final 5 years with the Chargers. Rivers had 3,000 more yards and 24 more touchdowns.

View attachment 1225888

He may have been "on track" that season, but he didn't make it to 1,000 yards... for the 5th time in his 11 seasons. Mike's never failed there. And you live to ignore TD's for Mike mannnn. He's at 91 to Allen's 59. Those numbers aren't close.
You don’t know what washed means.

But Mike best year came with Winston.

Allen is very much injury prone that’s why Mike has more games played and still similar yards

Bow out little brother

Let me get this straight once and for all

If Mike Evans retire after this year he’s a HOF?

Yes or no

He’s a TD machine though.

I refuse to believe yall believe that

Last edited:
You don’t know what washed means.

But Mike best year came with Winston.

Bow out little brother

We can call him washed, but the bottom line is he was putting up more yards and TD's than Winston. And Allen only dealt with 1 washed season. Rivers had 32 TD 12 INT the year before his final year with the Chargers.

Mike was getting busy before and after Winston. Jameis can barely touch the field without Mike. We know who made who.

We can call him washed, but the bottom line is he was putting up more yards and TD's than Winston. And Allen only dealt with 1 washed season. Rivers had 32 TD 12 INT the year before his final year with the Chargers.

Mike was getting busy before and after Winston. Jameis can barely touch the field without Mike. We know who made who.
Okay.

Is he a HOF right now to you?

To me he’s on his way but he’ll now right now.

Let me get this straight once and for all

If Mike Evans retire after this year he’s a HOF?

Yes or no

He’s a TD machine though.

I refuse to believe yall believe that

Dunno what happens if he retires now, but he's at 1,000 yards and 10 TD's in 12 games. Those are career prime numbers that's he's still putting up.

Back