Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Lmao he even said "really" good. He put a whole ass qualifier to the shit. Watching that bum took years off of my life and he talkin bout "really" good. Whew! That's funny.

Worse numbers while catching passes from Rivers and Herbert. Naaah.
Lmao at bringing up washed Rivers like Wvans ain’t have pass happy Winston and Brady for 3 years

But two of his years with Herbert are more yards than over half of Evans career. And he got hurt one year and only played 10 games and still was on track to put up number better than 60% of Evans years.

When it’s all said and done the numbers will be so similar with around the same amount of games played

Bruh jimmy had his moments lol
Cmon lol. I'll give you his whole Niner career and I bet I could legit find more highlights for Brock in just this season alone. I truly believe I could do it with just 1 game if I really put my mind to it, but I'll give myself the wiggle room.

Jimmy the biggest piece of luggage this league has seen since Trent Dilfer. He couldn't even make it half a season without Kyle covering for him. The only talent he showed in Vegas was being able to get the Coach AND the GM fired, which is pretty much the only impressive thing he's ever done

Ehhh Jimmy had an impeccable record in this system at one point

I’d trust Brock right now over peek Jimmy G. He wasn’t terrible but he reached his ceiling that Super Bowl season & it wasn’t enough. Too many missteps for me. Brock seems more than capable in big games so far.

qb_grid_chart_GAR363225_2022_REG_all_1666196113506.jpeg

There's worse passing charts than this one that cover whole seasons (since he got hurt in 2022, because of course he did.) But yeah even this limited sample should spell it out pretty clear. He is terrible at literally anything that isn't an intermediate throw over the middle. He can't function at even an average level at anything else.

We can debate Brock if we must. But we all gotta come to an understanding here, now, and forever that Jimmy is every "system quarterback" "game manager" cliche rolled into 1 brittle and frail body there ever was. The man is not an NFL QB. And Kyle being able to convince anyone differently is-- maybe short of a miracle-- certainly something defying regularly understood laws and/ or physics.

Back