Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Exactly. Every division has their ups and downs. The AFCE had this during the Brady era just like everybody else. My point is just that the AFC East is just like other divisions, but people are talking about it like it was the Pats and 3 4-12 teams every season.

These are the AFC divisions in the same order for a few consecutive years (not labeled to hopefully get rid of some bias). You really looking at this and telling me the AFC stands out as noticeably worse?

View attachment 1222430

View attachment 1222431

View attachment 1222432

View attachment 1222433

View attachment 1222434

View attachment 1222435
This is why I said those 9-7 records are misleading....when you add those numbers up yeah it looks good in total but in reality we know those 9-7 teams were not that good.....on the flipside how many times has the afc east had more than one team with a 10 plus win season during that time? In my opinion the afc has been the better conference in recent years anyway

This is why I said those 9-7 records are misleading....when you add those numbers up yeah it looks good in total but in reality we know those 9-7 teams were not that good.....on the flipside how many times has the afc east had more than one team with a 10 plus win season during that time? In my opinion the afc has been the better conference in recent years anyway

That's why I took the division out of those pictures, so you could remove your bias. Each photo is a season with the entire AFC's records. But bias and narratives have you saying a 9-7 Dolphins team is different than a 9-7 Chargers team. And why? The Dolphins had 2 games against the most dominant 20 year run the league has ever seen...replace the Pats and maybe they're 10-6/11-5.

How you gonna say you can't rely on wins to say how good teams are, then ask how many 10 win teams they had?

And you keep missing the point. Stop isolating the AFC East and only asking questions about them. Ask the question of all divisions, then compare. It doesn't matter how many 10+ win teams they've had if there's no perspective on that number.

That's why I took the division out of those pictures, so you could remove your bias. Each photo is a season with the entire AFC's records. But bias and narratives have you saying a 9-7 Dolphins team is different than a 9-7 Chargers team. And why? The Dolphins had 2 games against the most dominant 20 year run the league has ever seen...replace the Pats and maybe they're 10-6/11-5.

How you gonna say you can't rely on wins to say how good teams are, then ask how many 10 win teams they had?

And you keep missing the point. Stop isolating the AFC East and only asking questions about them. Ask the question of all divisions, then compare. It doesn't matter how many 10+ win teams they've had if there's no perspective on that number.
No that's not what I'm saying....9-7 will either get you in as a wildcard back then or you didn't make the playoffs it doesn't matter which team had that record I'm just saying if you're the owner of team you expect something better than a 9-7 record especially if they don't make the playoffs.....because that's how the playoff standing works lol whoever has the best record wins the division right? How many times did the pats get knocked off by division rivals? How many times has the other 3 teams won that division besides the pats during the brady era??? That was alex smith whole point that you're not understanding......whole point of the video was talking about the afc east you brought up all the other divisions brady only played for team in that division lol

Really? He played against your team for years with the Saints. One of the best of his era

6x Pro Bowl
4x All Pro
1x Superbowl

Y’all really don’t be rocking with lineman like that lol

You ain't lying, haha. I recognize some names, but for the most part I don't give OL the attention they deserve

Back