Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nfl has been trying to recreate the buzz behind that Chiefs/Rams TNF shootout from a few years ago. That was a rare game and 90% of those games have been snoozers since that epic game. Ever since the NCAA start playing on other weekdays besides Saturdays I really feel like the NFL should just fall back and stick to Sundays and Mondays.

Nfl has been trying to recreate the buzz behind that Chiefs/Rams TNF shootout from a few years ago. That was a rare game and 90% of those games have been snoozers since that epic game. Ever since the NCAA start playing on other weekdays besides Saturdays I really feel like the NFL should just fall back and stick to Sundays and Mondays.

That was a MNF game but I get it

Yeah the opening Thursday night is all they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back