Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't
Well I was hoping we were calling a wrap on the season when we decided to keep Allen as the coach and tanking for for Williams in next year draft

I was hoping we traded a lot of dudes for picks including AK and Thomas.

But now we have Carr and looks like we keeping all the offensive pieces I can definitely see us winning the division And once your in anything can happen

Well I was hoping we were calling a wrap on the season when we decided to keep Allen as the coach and tanking for for Williams in next year draft

But now we have Carr and looks like we keeping all the offensive pieces I can definitely see us winning the division And once your in anything can happen

9-8 NFC South Champ big dawg

if what happened to him was a freak accident and not a result of some underlying heath issue, he should get another chance

I think the last overall defensively like this was maybe going from Haslett to Payton

I know they better fix that OL or Carr gonna be running for his life too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back