Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good! You cool @Marc123 so I hope you get some success out of it, but for those cracker ass cracker jets fans, fuck them! Wish them nothing but butt fumbles, Flexed games schedules and the bottom of the fucking barrel every time!

hand-shake.gif

3rd team in 6 years for a pro bowl player.

Not normal

Bruh.

Ravens had him playing RT. He wanted to be moved to LT to get LT money. Ravens were not willing to move him. So they traded him. I think they got 2 1sts for him.

KC wanted to pay him jus not what he wanted. They tagged him last yr, hoping to work out a deal this year. This year they figured they werent gonna tag him again, let the market decide.

Bengals offered the most money. 31 m at signing, as the tweet said...most offered to a o line men at signing.

Done n done

Its simple bizness, what r u not getting?

Bruh.

Ravens had him playing RT. He wanted to be moved to LT to get LT money. Ravens were not willing to move him. So they traded him. I think they got 2 1sts for him.

KC wanted to pay him jus not what he wanted. They tagged him last yr, hoping to work out a deal this year. This year they figured they werent gonna tag him again, let the market decide.

Bengals offered the most money. 31 m at signing, as the tweet said...most offered to a o line men at signing.

Done n done

Its simple bizness, what r u not getting?
Not simple business.

KC and Baltimore didn’t want him and could have paid him but didn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back