Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dwayne

Break it down to me

What are the saints doing? I thought all the DL that were signing with other teams was some sorta fake account posting shit but who gonna tackle the QB?

Also, thoughts on the Carr signing

Whats Going On In There PFP - Whats Going On In There Profile Pics

I like this. Dude was solid for the Browns and Sam can learn from him. This a great locker room signing.

Nigga whut??!! Locker room signing. Nigga pls.

Yall better start sam howell all 17 gms, get the 1st overall pick n draft caleb

Last edited:

Public street speed racing
Leaving ur team mate n the broad to die
Showing up to the pro day over weight n gave a shit performance...

This kid has bust written all over him

Public street speed racing
Leaving ur team mate n the broad to die
Showing up to the pro day over weight n gave a shit performance...

This kid has bust written all over him
Not good that he bombed the way he did but it will be tough to pass on him when it come to the 7th pick on down

Nigga whut??!! Locker room signing. Nigga pls.

Yall better start sam howell all 17 gms, get the 1st overall pick n draft caleb

They’re not terrible enough to pick in the top 5 every year like y’all lol. Actually we in the worst spot. Not bad enough to tank and not good enough to be worth a damn.

I don't watch college ball but I've seen reports that Kancey and some other guy have had better stats than Carter. Not sure why he's so hyped

meh. i seen a podcast the other day n they were sayin outside of cj n bryce this draft class is pretty weak....i would agree tbh

They’re not terrible enough to pick in the top 5 every year like y’all lol. Actually we in the worst spot. Not bad enough to tank and not good enough to be worth a damn.

Bruh.

You need to check ur glasses. Not sure what roster u looking at...if yall start sam all 17 gms, yall gettin a top 3 pick.

Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back