Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s what the ravens said and lamar’s camp has denied it

it’s crazy teams are saying they’re not interested in a former MVP and top ten QB before even meeting him to learn his asking price

that don’t sound off to y’all?
Do you have a link? I found this and it's not the contract he was reported to be offered. She's asking if he was given Watson type money and he said he wouldn't reject it. The offer was 133M guaranteed. Not 250M

He never asked for that.
It was reported he asked for more than Watson

The situation with Lamar Jackson is kinda tricky. First of all, he's been getting injured quite a bit lately, so it's hard for any team to invest guaranteed money into an injury player. On top of that, Baltimore has tailored their system to him in a way other teams might not. Jackson could leave and go somewhere else, but I don't know that he'd look as good elsewhere. He might actually hurt his chances of getting more money.

LMAO @ all this hysteria over some injury prone mediocre passer.

Yes, let's compare him to guys with SB.... :lol10:

Teams don't wanna be stuck with a QB, any top WR worth his salt, doesn't wanna play with.

sigh
i don’t like it but what’s done is done
the least they can do is surround his sorry ass with weapons on the outside

Mannn this move is underrated. Any other option at QB would be more expensive... Then how do we even think about paying 26 or getting O-line/WR/linebacker help with no money? DJ's contract is hella back-loaded and only half of it is guaranteed so they could cut bait in 2 years with minimal damage, if need be. Jones is ascending... only makes sense for him to level up again with an average line and some actual weapons. I trust Joe Schoen knows what he's doing.

Mannn this move is underrated. Any other option at QB would be more expensive... Then how do we even think about paying 26 or getting O-line/WR/linebacker help with no money? DJ's contract is hella back-loaded and only half of it is guaranteed so they could cut bait in 2 years with minimal damage, if need be. Jones is ascending... only makes sense for him to level up again with an average line and some actual weapons. I trust Joe Schoen knows what he's doing.
Better than what our old GM would have done.

Nigga the dolphins are sticking with tua lol, commanders will let howell and heinicke battle over qb1....raiders, panthers and falcons will probably draft a qb....the jets are after rodgers

surely you didn't read these statements out loud and concluded they made fucking sense
surely you didn't...

i'll give you the jets, although i rather take the younger QB over the older diva at QB who contemplates retirement every offseason
everytime tua is tackled he's at risk of suffering a concussion. even at his healthiest he's not lamar
whoever the raiders, panthers, and falcons draft aren't better than lamar
howell and heinickie ...nigga what? lmao

Last edited:
surely you didn't read these statements out loud and concluded they made fucking sense
surely you didn't...

i'll give you the jets, although i rather take the younger QB over the older diva at QB who contemplates retirement every offseason
everytime tua is tackled he's at risk of suffering a concussion. even at his healthiest he's not lamar
whoever the raiders, panthers, and falcons draft aren't better than lamar
howell and heinickie ...nigga what? lmao
Rivera said that....his words not mine....that's why he'll probably be fired by next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back