Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
have they met with lamar to learn what his price tag is?

becauae unless i’m wrong they weren’t able to do so until 5 hours ago
I'm pretty sure they're going by word of mouth....after that report of lamar turning down multiple big contract offers from the ravens...some teams aren't trying to deal with that now

Plus giving up 2 1st round picks to get lamar then pay him....alot of teams ain’t feeling that lol

teams that don’t draft well anyway being stingy with their picks… lol

if a teams been on a QB carousel for years and is only a QB away from competing, they might as well take a chance

Ehh unfortunately Lamar bet on himself but lost cuz he can't stay healthy. Looks like the ravens are playing fair so far. I hope he gets what he wants

ravens training staff was ranked as one of the worst in the league. he wasn’t the only one on that squad who struggled staying healthy

so he’s supposed to commit to a team who struggles finding him outside help and struggles keeping him and his teammates healthy, all while taking less money to play a violent sport?

y’all are quite generous lol

teams that don’t draft well anyway being stingy with their picks… lol

if a teams been on a QB carousel for years and is only a QB away from competing, they might as well take a chance
That's a big ass chance to take lol especially on a qb who hasn't been healthy the past couple of seasons...wait until the draft there's gonna be some qb's who get drafted earlier than expected in this draft

He already turned down 250M with 133M guaranteed by Ravens. He wants more than Watson. Which is why teams are saying no

that’s what the ravens said and lamar’s camp has denied it

it’s crazy teams are saying they’re not interested in a former MVP and top ten QB before even meeting him to learn his asking price

that don’t sound off to y’all?

that’s what the ravens said and lamar’s camp has denied it

it’s crazy teams are saying they’re not interested in a former MVP and top ten QB before even meeting him to learn his asking price

Which is why I'm not believing the narrative that teams aren't interested. Bull...shyt. They not gonna show their hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back