Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what folks have a problem with is the flexing.

It's not taking a Sunday 1pm game and moving it 4pm or Sunday Night/Monday Night football.

Telling a team that just played on Sunday and wasn't expecting to play Thursday, that they're playingThursday, is some fukd up shit. Especially if it's late in the season we're even the good teams are playing on 80% health.
I understand that but they'll inform the teams weeks ahead of time before they flex tho

I think what folks have a problem with is the flexing.

It's not taking a Sunday 1pm game and moving it 4pm or Sunday Night/Monday Night football.

Telling a team that just played on Sunday and wasn't expecting to play Thursday, that they're playingThursday, is some fukd up shit. Especially if it's late in the season we're even the good teams are playing on 80% health.
Not to mention the fans who bought tickets to a game that is now flexed and have to change travel plans

Its f’d up all around. Its not good for anybody but the owners and thier pockets

Eh… I’d rather not have TNF altogether, but I don’t mind the flexing with the 28 day window. Still not an ideal situation but the NFL gonna get their ratings & their money.

Eh… I’d rather not have TNF altogether, but I don’t mind the flexing with the 28 day window. Still not an ideal situation but the NFL gonna get their ratings & their money.

Honestly, considering that the games are in primetime, I'm of the belief that TNF games should only be broadcasted maybe five or six times out of the year and be for games that the majority of the4 country would like to watch.

Honestly, considering that the games are in primetime, I'm of the belief that TNF games should only be broadcasted maybe five or six times out of the year and be for games that the majority of the4 country would like to watch.

If they waited until after thanksgiving and put out the best possible games the rest of the year TNF would be something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back