Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFC Championship: Detroit Lions vs San Francisco 49ers (SF wins 34-31)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully the Lions figure it out these next few years. Cuz they might of peaked too soon. They don’t wanna go down in flames like the Sacksonville Jags, Carson Palmer Cardinals & Cams Panthers they need to fix this shit and learn from this L. This the type of shit most teams don’t comeback from.
I understand but coughlin fucked that team up. We have a great culture and our core is very young. Brad Holmes has proven that he can draft and we have cap space. The future is looking bright

Dan Campbell still a really good head coach. Regardless. I don’t think another one would have got that Lions team to that spot.

FOH man. Kicking the FG would have give ln them a better chance to win lol. They got zero points instead of 3 so going for it in that situation is not playing to win the game

Like I said understanding math.

So the Lions should've trot out their journeyman practice squad kicker.

Or try to get 3 more yards with a top 10 offense.

Complaining about Dan Campbell going for it is is like when motherfuckers was yelling at the Rockets for not taking pull up midrange jumpshots when they missed 27 straight 3s...not understanding that midrange pull-ups are a harder shot.

If the Lions would've converted, people would be sucking his dick right now.

Justin Tucker wasn't the one kicking.

Lions need to get a big lead cuz the 9ers are a terrible come from behind team.

Chiefs vs lions gone be sum david vs golaith type shit

9ers ain’t shit, played the sonic rings sound

It's over!!! Shout out to the Lions first Superbowl trip

Niners are in trouble. Purdy aint the guy to mount a comeback

Finally bringing Mid Purdy down to earth

Love to see it

Welp this game might be over. Time to find something else to watch. Not sure what else Niners can do to get closer to winning a superbowl but it's been demoralizing these past 12 years.

Glad this game playing out like it is cuz I was tired of the Purdy ass kissing.

They can't stop the run and dont play well from behind. Brock has cream puff arm

Like the late great Chick Hearn said "The jellos jiggling"

Talk is cheap mothafuckas!!!

Back