Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #6 Golden State Warriors vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers (LAL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh... poole and klay didn't do enough

That and Lonnie Walker is the difference in the series.

Can't win a chip every year

The LeBron vs Steph debate - a debate that never should’ve been materialized - is DEAD tonight.

Never bring this up again.
Number 1 I've never heard of that debate. I've never heard anybody argue Curry over lebron. number 2, Curry still put a huge dent in brons legacy by taking 3 of his rings.

Lebron finally sent those badge brothers to Cancun got tired of seeing them on my screen Lakes beat the nuggets in 6 also

Nah it’s asterisk on those rings curry had KD
And the first one was basically Bron vs the whole Warrior team by himself after Kyrie’s knee exploded in Game 1 back in 2015….and he should’ve won Finals MVP win, lose, or draw.

Nah it’s asterisk on those rings curry had KD

It's not an asterik but anybody who says those KD Warriors teams weren't unbeatable is lying. Nobody was taking that team out. And it interesting that the 3x now Bron has gone against the Warriors with am evenly talented roster he won all 3 of those. The 3-1 comeback, the play in game and now this series. I think the Warriros still win those 2 titles with KD but I also have always thought if Kyrie and Kevin Love, hell even just Kyrie never get hurt then the Cavs win that 1st Finals match up

It's not an asterik but anybody who says those KD Warriors teams weren't unbeatable is lying. Nobody was taking that team out. And it interesting that the 3x now Bron has gone against the Warriors with am evenly talented roster he won all 3 of those. The 3-1 comeback, the play in game and now this series. I think the Warriros still win those 2 titles with KD but I also have always thought if Kyrie and Kevin Love, hell even just Kyrie never get hurt then the Cavs win that 1st Finals match up
It gets tiring to always have those convos my bro.

Just enjoy greatness on both sides. Who cares if one is a bit better than the other?

It gets tiring to always have those convos my bro.

Just enjoy greatness on both sides. Who cares if one is a bit better than the other?

Nah the tiring convo is the "Does it hurt *insert legacy here* to lose in the Finals or not even make the Finals". Like sports writers and fans are penalizing players for making the NBA Finals and giving credit for not making it. It's crazy

Back