Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #6 Golden State Warriors vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers (LAL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol why did you even mention kuminga?

Wiggins won’t be on this team beyond next year

When I’m saying what I said I’m talking strictly based on setting up for the future
I can see that. That trade paid off last year with their contributions to the chip. KD could've bounced for nothing so whatever came out the deal was always gonna be found money. Getting our only two wings out of it was better than the alternative.

I'm too shell-shocked to see the future yet. I still can't synthesize what it means for our entire team to have shit the bed yesterday. 2019 seems like a lifetime ago in relation to the present.

The six-game Lakers-Warriors second round NBA playoff series averaged 7.8 million viewers across ABC, ESPN and TNT, marking the largest audience for a semifinal series since a five-game Bulls-Knicks series on NBC and TNT in 1996 (11.18M). Outside of the NBA Finals, it ranks as the most-watched playoff series in any round since the 2018 conference finals (Warriors-Rockets: 9.4M; Cavaliers-Celtics: 8.4M).

Friday’s Game 6 averaged a series-high 8.64 million viewers on ESPN, up 38% from Grizzlies-Warriors last year (6.28M) and the most-watched first or second round playoff game on cable in 13 years — since the final game of LeBron James’first run with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2010 (Cavaliers-Celtics Game 6: 8.98M).

The previous high over that span was 8.15 million for a Lakers-Thunder Game 5 clincher on TNT in 2012.

Back