Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Denver Nuggets vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers (DEN sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
excited-nets.gif

Grown man that’s been MIA all thread, specifically logged on. On a Saturday night visualizing what another man is doing at home

View attachment 1088624

This website is a graveyard…talking about visualing….YOU LITERALLY WONDERING WHY IM NOT POSTING DAILY…you just admitted you pay attention to when im posting (sad)

I dont live my life threw other men’s accomplishments…thats how u end up being a 30 something year old faggot making black mamba type posts

“We started 2-10…nobody expected this…every year without a ring is failure”…

You was probably in the break room when u made that post

lebron-james-crying.gif

Media sets the tone for the fans

That's debatable. They also respond to what fans wanna see. The whole "only rings matter" discourse was pushed by fans and bloggers. Same now as you've got some people saying players like Jokic and Giannis are now the faces of the league while others argue it should still be Steph, KD and Bron. Fans hold onto the old shit for way too long sometimes

This website is a graveyard…talking about visualing….YOU LITERALLY WONDERING WHY IM NOT POSTING DAILY…you just admitted you pay attention to when im posting (sad)

I dont live my life threw other men’s accomplishments…thats how u end up being a 30 something year old faggot making black mamba type posts

“We started 2-10…nobody expected this…every year without a ring is failure”…

You was probably in the break room when u made that post

lebron-james-crying.gif
Brotha we gon work on these spelling mistakes

Back