Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Denver Nuggets vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers (DEN sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank god for covid I guess

snoop-dogg-rap.gif

I ain't a Lebron fan, but this narrative is kinda funny.

He's past his prime. To me nothing he does at this point can really hurt his legacy. What other player was doing what he does at the same age? All that said, I hope is delusional fanboys can stop acting like he's still top tier talent. The Nick Wrights of the world that swore Lebron could still carry a team to a championship can go hide in a cave now.

I ain't a Lebron fan, but this narrative is kinda funny.

He's past his prime. To me nothing he does at this point can really hurt his legacy. What other player was doing what he does at the same age? All that said, I hope is delusional fanboys can stop acting like he's still top tier talent. The Nick Wrights of the world that swore Lebron could still carry a team to a championship can go hide in a cave now.
He is still top tier. His IQ alone win games for LA

He just don’t have the stamina anymore. Late games he be gassed and that’s the only knock on him. It’s a big one though

Looking back at how Bron defended Jokic in the 2nd half of game 2 makes me wonder what prime Miami Heat Bron would've done because that would've been a good ass defensive match up. He was gassed in the 2nd half from that and his ankle, hence the terrible shot selection with those 3s trying to save energy. He's gonna have to do something to manage his stamina better or he's gonna be unplayable next season with these minutes

fighting from the play to deep into the playoffs could be a larger fatigue factors than age whole seasons been a fight from behind they all looked tired

Back