Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol you saw the screenshots bro it’s right on the last page. You have no faith in the Warriors and it’s sad.
Are you slow? I already spotted you 1 game. That means your team has to win for 3 games, mine has to win 4

I was already thinking about something like this. Lets do it for the cost of an Angel Reese jersey donated to @Loquacious girls team

a good cause, no excuse

Last edited:
Are you slow? I already spotted you 1 game. That means your team has to win for 4 games, mine has to win 3

I was already thinking about something like this. Lets do it for the cost of an Angel Reese jersey donated to @Loquacious girls team

a good cause, no excuse
I like this

Are you slow? I already spotted you 1 game. That means your team has to win for 4 games, mine has to win 3

a good cause, no excuse

Bro I haven’t read every post you make in here. Just go to work if you need money I’m betting avi or account cuz I thought it be fun. You never even seen me in a bet thread ever. Idk what you want me to say.

I thought you prefer the chance to get my account banned maybe you really do like me.

We can end this tho

Bro I haven’t read every post you make in here. Just go to work if you need money I’m betting avi or account cuz I thought it be fun. You never even seen me in a bet thread ever. Idk what you want me to say.

I thought you prefer the chance to get my account banned maybe you really do like me.

We can end this tho
You wouldn't make a donation?

Y’all niggas mad I won’t bet money I said never bet money he made the challenge I said bet the account. That’s real wild man.

Back