Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah sabonis has a years long history of dirty plays and gets suspended for it

Ow wait thats draymond

Also i pull up clips from poole to GP doing dirty shit

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Feel free to pull up any play you want of Draymond. Won't change the fact that Sabonis has been playing dirty the whole series and is getting away with it because he's a mild-mannered cac and Dray is a big scary black man.

Reactions: GNS
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Feel free to pull up any play you want of Draymond. Won't change the fact that Sabonis has been playing dirty the whole series and is getting away with it because he's a mild-mannered cac and Dray is a big scary black man.

How did he get away with it if Jj redick and he got a Tech already

It blows my mind how warrior fans cant even be realistic…this whole series yall been coming up with conspiracy theories after every game

Now its fox faked a finger injury

😂

How did he get away with it if Jj redick and he got a Tech already

It blows my mind how warrior fans cant even be realistic…this whole series yall been coming up with conspiracy theories after every game

Now its fox faked a finger injury

😂
Yeah, I never said that. Fox is hurt and he's playing through it, nothing but respect for him.

Sabonis got away with it in game 1. And in game 2 he got a tech but the person he was holding by the ankle got ejected and suspended. Which doesn't even address how the narrative is solely about Draymond. "Draymond sat on Sabonis in game 1" "Draymond stomped on Sabonis in game 2".

Sabonis was the guilty party in game 1 and Draymond got blamed for it. Sabonis was the guilty party in game 2 and Draymond got blamed for it AGAIN. Talking about JJ Reddick like he's not the exception. The league office and the refs clearly didn't get that message. Neither did the umpteen articles written about Dray. But if you want to be realistic, cool, then just cop that your boy Sabonis has been dirty all series and keep it pushing.

Reactions: GNS
Monk dumb ass

slap-mj.gif

Back