Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always thought when the Warriors dynasty ended it would end ugly because that just how it normally goes...Bulls, Lakers ect...San Antonio is the exception

Getting ran off the court by the Kings while Draymond gets himself suspended again and you have to make financial decisions this summer?

Going to be a long summer in The Bay
lol, U are so dramatic...

Warriors in 6

lol, U are so dramatic...

Warriors in 6

I honestly don't think I'm being dramatic at all

If the Warriors go out sad in the first round it's going to get ugly

People won't believe it until it happens though which I get

I honestly don't think I'm being dramatic at all

If the Warriors go out sad in the first round it's going to get ugly

People won't believe it until it happens though which I get
It’s not THAT surprising they lose in the first round considering the year the warriors had

You puttin some mild sauce on it though lol

Ugly how? They weren't expected to win last year. Been playing with house money this season

You have an aging core...Steph is still playing at an elite level....you going to be lockedn into this group and bring this same team back next year a year older while other teams are getting better?

Draymond has a 27 million dollar player option
Klay looking for a new deal
Poole sucks and his 30 mil contract extension starts next season
Wiggins just signed a new making over $26 Mil
What are you doing with Kuminga and Moody?
Bob Myers been wants a contract extension and is talking about leaving
Steve Kerry talking about retiring and just focusing on the National Teams

Owners will pay for championship teams.....not teams getting sonned in the first round by the Kings

I always thought when the Warriors dynasty ended it would end ugly because that just how it normally goes...Bulls, Lakers ect...San Antonio is the exception

Getting ran off the court by the Kings while Draymond gets himself suspended again and you have to make financial decisions this summer?

Going to be a long summer in The Bay
Draymond to Kevin Huerter soon

1681915713360.gif

You have an aging core...Steph is still playing at an elite level....you going to be lockedn into this group and bring this same team back next year a year older while other teams are getting better?

Draymond has a 27 million dollar player option
Klay looking for a new deal
Poole sucks and his 30 mil contract extension starts next season
Wiggins just signed a new making over $26 Mil
What are you doing with Kuminga and Moody?
Bob Myers been wants a contract extension and is talking about leaving
Steve Kerry talking about retiring and just focusing on the National Teams

Owners will pay for championship teams.....not teams getting sonned in the first round by the Kings
very-well-then-very-well.gif

More than one thing can be true....the Warriors have had a shitty year by their standards and shouldn't have been expected to win the championship....but they are still the defending champs and most people wouldn't have had them losing in the first round, especially in embarrassing fashion.

More than one thing can be true....the Warriors have had a shitty year by their standards and shouldn't have been expected to win the championship....but they are still the defending champs and most people wouldn't have had them losing in the first round, especially in embarrassing fashion.
Well it’s really people didn’t think they would lose to the kings

And I mean it’s mainly due to the alltime bad defense from sacramento

But we are having this convo a bit too early because it could really be tied going into game 5

Random but I actually am with Klay on being upset he’s not top 75

He’s better than Reggie all time but he’s on that list

I get it both ways

Be mad at Draymond not the league

He probably would've been ok if he just played it cool instead of running around calling the other team pussy and being all the camera talking about "you gotta love this shit!"

You have the commissioner in attendance and all he can see is you running around the arena doing this

yes-sir-hulk-hogan.gif

Back