Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs West 1st Round: #3 Sacramento Kings vs #6 Golden State Warriors (GSW wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AP2.5 what the hell is wrong with you? If you pick the kings to win it better be in 7 games on their home floor, nigga how dare you?!

@AP2.5 what the hell is wrong with you? If you pick the kings to win it better be in 7 games on their home floor, nigga how dare you?!
My team has officially been eliminated

I'm just casually invested now. Nothing more or less

Besides, I wanna see a new champion or the bucks repeat for Jrue

My team has officially been eliminated

I'm just casually invested now. Nothing more or less

Besides, I wanna see a new champion or the bucks repeat for Jrue
Understood. Id appreciate it if you change your vote to 7 games

If so I'll unwack your post lol 🫱🏿‍🫲🏾

I don't have the balls to pick the Kangz even though I do think they can win this series and that they can cause some issues for the Warriors......besides some of those LeBron Cavs teams this is by far the best offense they've seen in the playoffs(probably the worst defense too)

Would be dope to see them be the team that knocks off Golden State

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I don't have the balls to pick the Kangz even though I do think they can win this series and that they can cause some issues for the Warriors......besides some of those LeBron Cavs teams this is by far the best offense they've seen in the playoffs(probably the worst defense too)

Would be dope to see them be the team that knocks off Golden State
That's a helluva statement. I'm trying to think about it. We been around since Kawhi was playing with the Duncan and Lob City had next. That's a lot ground to cover.

You think Sac is better offensively than KD/Russ thunder, cp/harden rockets, kawhi/Duncan spurs, and last years celtics?

Back