Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doc is a good coach but he can't get to the promise land no mo
hysterical-laughter.gif

What has he done without 3 Hall of Famers dragging him up the hill?

Ex NBA players must really know their thing , in January I was chatting w The Matrix at a party and bro said the Celtics are the best team in the league and should be the favorite to win the trophy this season…. Niggas tried to argue w him he wasn’t hearing

I guess bro was right to an extent

I mean if you listen to any basketball pod all the bball dorks say this repeatedly. When they don’t win, it’ll be excuses though

I Was Pulling 4 Embiid ✌️ Win His 1st Ring Coming Off An MVP Winning Season. Welp It's All About Jimmy Buckets 🪣 & The Heats 🔥
James Harden Lol
received_5474719209297476.jpeg

First off, look at the teams they played when Embiid was out. Secondly, Glenn actually COACHES when he doesn't have stars. When he does it goes back to the pecking order. This dude literally told Maxey to second-guess himself when taking a shot because that shot could have gone to Joel or James. Get this guy outta here
it's just a fuckin' shame! Knicks/Heat and Celtics/76ers = boring as fuck. these games should have been lived by the hype and i don't understand.

Ain’t that light Aussie nigga on the first thing to China?

He just mad cause his Philly pass is revoked.

Back