Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ex NBA players must really know their thing , in January I was chatting w The Matrix at a party and bro said the Celtics are the best team in the league and should be the favorite to win the trophy this season…. Niggas tried to argue w him he wasn’t hearing

I guess bro was right to an extent

Ex NBA players must really know their thing , in January I was chatting w The Matrix at a party and bro said the Celtics are the best team in the league and should be the favorite to win the trophy this season…. Niggas tried to argue w him he wasn’t hearing

I guess bro was right to an extent
Season ain't over with yet Celtics has looked disappointing many times this potseason

The problem is Doc playing him 40+minutes every game. I don't think people understand how much Embiid REALLY has to do for this team. He has to be the main scorer, captain the defense, be the anchor of the defense, get rebounds, and pretty much hide this team's flaws.

Without Embiid we win 30 games at MOST. That's the real reason he be injured in the playoffs. He gotta carry this team for 82 games. This is why I keep saying he getting done like Iverson
to me, the head butt is with Embiid and Harden and the coach having no grip of the problem.. how can we explain the team winning without Embiid? Embiid is Julius Randle inside out.

to me, the head butt is with Embiid and Harden and the coach having no grip of the problem.. how can we explain the team winning without Embiid? Embiid is Julius Randle inside out.
First off, look at the teams they played when Embiid was out. Secondly, Glenn actually COACHES when he doesn't have stars. When he does it goes back to the pecking order. This dude literally told Maxey to second-guess himself when taking a shot because that shot could have gone to Joel or James. Get this guy outta here

Back