Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game 6 performance way worse than this. Zero sense of urgency to win at home. This loss was expected. Bring Sam Hinkie back to start the process over.

The problem is Doc playing him 40+minutes every game. I don't think people understand how much Embiid REALLY has to do for this team. He has to be the main scorer, captain the defense, be the anchor of the defense, get rebounds, and pretty much hide this team's flaws.

Without Embiid we win 30 games at MOST. That's the real reason he be injured in the playoffs. He gotta carry this team for 82 games. This is why I keep saying he getting done like Iverson
You said all of this and didnt answer the question

Brogdon bitchass keeps shooting, of course he wants Hondo to keep the record

all seaason i've been curious why this guy was considered for mvp. every time i watched him i grew more confused. and why doesn't the coach step in? dude takes to many outside shots and keeps on doing them like he's a good consistent shooter. Doc slipped on this, fucking up his rep. Harden's the shooter! Harden's the shooter! what's not to understand? the MVP loses these games because the coach won't tell him "no"

Back