Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charles Barkley knows his Sixers. He said it the problem with that last game is it might have killed Harden's confidence. Harden has to play like he did in game 1 for them to win the series. Embiid's probably won't be the same player he usually is for this whole series. I'm from Houston I've seen my share of Harden letdowns.

Charles Barkley knows his Sixers. He said it the problem with that last game is it might have killed Harden's confidence. Harden has to play like he did in game 1 for them to win the series. Embiid's probably won't be the same player he usually is for this whole series. I'm from Houston I've seen my share of Harden letdowns.
It's Glenn's pecking order system. It happened during the regular season when all 3 of em were injured at the beginning. It's like dude actually has to coach when the stars are out. Even Embiid said he don't really like playing the way they usually do and would rather have more ball movement

Cause Embiid knows the ball movement leads to easier buckets for him and more opportunities for everyone overall. Relying on the two-man game P&R stifles everyone else, and turns the game into hero ball, and we NEVER win playing hero ball.

Why Glenn hasn’t figured this out yet is why he has to go if they don’t reach the Finals this year.

Credit Jojo when they win

Blame Glen when they lose

😮‍💨

Credit Jojo when they win

Blame Glen when they lose

😮‍💨
Yikes! It’s like we didn’t just show love to Harden game 1. Or gave credit to Paul Reed, Tobias, and Maxey last series when Embiid was out. Not our fault Glenn throwing out all bench line ups or not letting young talent develop. So yes, Glen gets the blame if we lose due to him not making adjustments. I know you thought you ate with this post, but....nah

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back