Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Philly should fire Doc Rivers but honestly he's like the 4th or 5th reason they lost this series

Physiologically though it probably makes sense to move on

Philly should fire Doc Rivers but honestly he's like the 4th or 5th reason they lost this series

Physiologically though it probably makes sense to move on
I can admit dude was making some good moves, but I'm curious to what the 3-4 other reasons are

Embiid’s health and tobias Harris are the biggest factors to me outside of Doc

Harden won them the 2 games they won and if Embiid was healthier and tobias Harris was better they could win the other 2 games

But Embiid is never healthy in the playoffs lol and tobias as a 4th option who has no pressure somehow can’t rise to the occasion repeatedly

Embiid is never healthy in the playoffs because he plays too many minutes in the regular season because Darryl Morey hasn't found a backup center which is in turn because Glenn doesn't play any of the young players who could possibly fill that position(Charles Bassey, Paul Reed)

That's the coach's fault playing Emdiid too many regular minutes

But the biggest sin Sixers did that WILL haunt then the next few years was choosing Tobias and Ben over Jimmy Butler and letting him walk.

Embiid is never healthy in the playoffs because he plays too many minutes in the regular season because Darryl Morey hasn't found a backup center which is in turn because Glenn doesn't play any of the young players who could possibly fill that position(Charles Bassey, Paul Reed)
Fam lets keep it real. Embiid been chasing that MVP trophy for 3 seasons now.

I said it as soon as he got it. Props to him, well deserved. But now that he got it, he should never play over 30 mins a game in the reg season again.

Put him on the Tim Duncan minutes.

Sixers need to win games with Embiid getting 29 mins a game.

Back