Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aye I was just thinking this morning about how dope it would be to get Jokic vs Embiid in the finals playing for the championship and the title of best center of this era
Don’t nobody want to see that boring ass finals that shit would be a snooze fest. Embiid vs AD sounds better. Embiid would be out to prove that he is the best big man in the league and he’s coming for the crown and AD will be out to prove that he still that nigga and that he is still light years ahead of Embiid and Jokic when he plays up to his full potential.

Last edited:
Don’t nobody want to see that boring ass finals that shit would be a snooze fest. Embiid vs AD sounds better. Embiid would be out to prove that he is the best big man in the league and he’s coming for the crown and AD will be out to prove that he still that nigga and that he is still light years ahead of Embiid and Jokic when he plays up to his full potential.
my bad. You right.

If Maxey show up again, we got this in the bag. Giving House burn instead of McDaniels was smart. We were getting absolutely nothing from the dude, he's been such a disappointment.

I still can't stand Tobi.

giphy.gif

Even when he's healthy - which has been super rare - Embiid and Jokic surpassed AD years ago.

Last edited:
Keys to tonight’s game are harden doing what he did on Tuesday as well as getting Tobi and maxey going. Need a role player to get going as well. House did it last game, we need someone else this game. You see what happened with the Lakers. Close it out tonight. Survive the opening salvo and establish the offense. Celtics prolly gonna come out firing…or this post is just some bs and the Celtics roll over early 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I hope last game was the game for Maxey to breakthrough that mental block and realize “Oh snaps. I can hoop on these ninjas.” Sometimes you gotta see yourself do it to believe you can do it

Let’s see if we come out with heart push the pace, rebound and contest shots or if we come out like some hoes like in game 5. That shit fuckin stunk we need to redeem ourselves

Back