Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all do know Embiid is still on one leg pretty much right?
I am ok if u want to use this excuse to cut him some slack. It’s very understandable.

My main point was I really did not think Horford was doing anything special in the 4th and OT.

I am ok if u want to use this excuse to cut him some slack. It’s very understandable.

My main point was I really did not think Horford was doing anything special in the 4th and OT.
I also said harden saved their season twice which is true

I don’t even know how saying Embiid is on one leg is a proper response to that

It's amazing how on this forum y'all can straight up distort facts to support your flimsy arguments and bs and people just go with it. Dude was gassed in the 4th due to playing almost 50 minutes in game while playing through a knee injury A knee injury that he's literally wearing a big ahh brace for on the court.

It's amazing how on this forum y'all can straight up distort facts to support your flimsy arguments and bs and people just go with it. Dude was gassed in the 4th due to playing almost 50 minutes in game while playing through a knee injury A knee injury that he's literally wearing a big ahh brace for on the court.

They’re mostly pro Jokic.

Oh you mean that reckless thug who is perfectly healthy, but taking time off from assaulting fans in the stands to catch 2 L's to tie up his series? That guy?
You gotta troll back. They know Embiid is hurt but for the sake of the agenda “hOrFoRd ClAmPeD uP Embiid lolz”

Mfers really brought Jokic up when no one else did and then got angry that Jokic was brought up.

Lmaooo.

The internal conflict is crazzzzy
Ain’t no “mfers” I mentioned Jokic because that’s where the hate stems from 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back