Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #3 Philadelphia 76ers (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ayo @BlackAx410

Imagine if the Cs didn't f around in Atlanta or in game one of this series..

They could be up 3-0
Yeah I think game 1 got their attention, the defense has been much better the last 2 games, wish we could be closing it out on Sunday but it took a career high from harden and Melton hitting 6 threes for them to win by 4, I like our chances on Sunday because this was the game they were supposed to come out strong. Surprisingly we have a poor record when teams are missing a star player but outside of that we’ve played fairly well

So who we looking at for a new coach? Nick Nurse? Bud? Another name? Only reason I ask is because there's no way Josh Harris keeps Glenn if we get bounced out in the 2nd again...right?

So who we looking at for a new coach? Nick Nurse? Bud? Another name? Only reason I ask is because there's no way Josh Harris keeps Glenn if we get bounced out in the 2nd again...right?
I wanna see what Sam can do. Need a younger perspective of coaching. Plus Sam played with the GOAT center and would know how to design an offense around Biid. If Biid wants out, I still believe Sam would know how to get Maxey to the next level.

Yikes! It’s like we didn’t just show love to Harden game 1. Or gave credit to Paul Reed, Tobias, and Maxey last series when Embiid was out. Not our fault Glenn throwing out all bench line ups or not letting young talent develop. So yes, Glen gets the blame if we lose due to him not making adjustments. I know you thought you ate with this post, but....nah

giphy.gif
I didn't think anything man

It's not that deep

Back