Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to get up for a game when in today’s NBA the refs hold so much influence to the point where we know their names and their assignments (which is probably the only league like that)

Like I said after game 5 I can’t wait until this is over

Hard to get up for a game when in today’s NBA the refs hold so much influence to the point where we know their names and their assignments (which is probably the only league like that)

Like I said after game 5 I can’t wait until this is over
Bro, please, if u guys somehow lose (I hope not), just log off. A lot of these boys are lining up to gloat, fighting back won’t be worth it.

Not me, I'm anti Jimmy Butler, the hate for him is bigger than Boston
Bruh no

Ultra racist ass Boston is already chipped up in all 4 major sports. They already have mad goats, russell bird brady and they already have legendary comebacks on their resume, we cannot give them this too. Those people are already insufferable pieces of shit.

Bro, please, if u guys somehow lose (I hope not), just log off. A lot of these boys are lining up to gloat, fighting back won’t be worth it.
Lol getting shit from ppl who root for teams that can’t make the playoffs consistently or haven’t seen their team in the finals either ever or in 20+ years don’t move me

This series just took a lot out of me from how it’s went

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS
Bruh no

Ultra racist ass Boston is already chipped up in all 4 major sports. They already have mad goats, russell bird brady and they already have legendary comebacks on their resume, we cannot give them this too. Those people are already insufferable pieces of shit.

Shouldn't go down this road again. But have u ever been to Boston? Boston ain't no worse than any other city...its one thing if you came here and some shit happen. But just going w the narrative just to go with it...

White crowds fill all these arenas but we just focus on the white crowds in boston..lol

Oh man too funny.

Shouldn't go down this road again. But have u ever been to Boston? Boston ain't no worse than any other city...its one thing if you came here and some shit happen. But just going w the narrative just to go with it...

White crowds fill all these arenas but we just focus on the white crowds in boston..lol

Oh man too funny.
Sir you don't need to cape for Bill Russells bed shitters. Im not speaking on black Bostonians fuck those cacs, they don't need any more clout. I stand on what i said

Sir you don't need to cape for Bill Russells bed shitters. Im not speaking on black Bostonians fuck those cacs, they don't need any more clout. I stand on what i said

You read what I post...i said "its no worse than any other city"...but now I'm "caping" ha ha

Ok, good logical convo, let's do this again. Ha ha

Back