Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean...again I am not arguing missed calls cause we all should know how these refs are in all games...but I aint gonna sit here and say a team won cause of the refs...like we all been watching ball too long for that. Especially when you had a chance to win the game, you were at the line cause the correct call was made.

I still see Heat winning tonight. Not for any other reason than its really hard to win 4 games in a row. Ill be very impressed if the Celtics can keep it up and win, but its hard to keep up this level of intensity for so 4 games in a row.

I still see Heat winning tonight. Not for any other reason than its really hard to win 4 games in a row. Ill be very impressed if the Celtics can keep it up and win, but its hard to keep up this level of intensity for so 4 games in a row.

Basically my other thought besides the Cs love to lose games for no fuckin' good reason. It's gonna be hard beating the heat four straight....but we gon see!

Back