Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spo got schooled by Carlisle (not really, it was Bron allowing Barea to defend him) in the 2011 Finals. Maybe Mozzarella learns from this

Basketball is a funny sport. Celtics were making these same shots that they’re bricking now against the Sixers.
That's what happens when you play a team that actually plays perimeter defense and doesn't just let you get up practice 3s. The Celtics were frauds... we were just bigger frauds

Teeth been out since the second half of the season..first it was the lack of timeouts called, then his weird ass interviews..and it just kept snowballing
I always figured he wasn’t posed to last this long anyway … imo the play was to let him run shit and if they were terrible find a way to bring Ime back …. But he overachieved do they rolled the dice w him and let Ime walk

Now we here

I always figured he wasn’t posed to last this long anyway … imo the play was to let him run shit and if they were terrible find a way to bring Ime back …. But he overachieved do they rolled the dice w him and let Ime walk

Now we here

I honestly think that's what the players thought. I don't think the organization still to this day really told them the whole deal w Ime and that chick...

Back