Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver could very well have a full week with no playoff basketball

That’s what he gets for this every other day shit, Stern knew how to milk it

Them boys crashed out but this was a nba finals team a year ago. It's looking like the difference is ime udoka but I don't watch the Celtics enough for that to be anymore than a hot take.
Feel like tatum and Brown can't get along with who's gonna be the 1 or the 1 bis

Basketball is a funny sport. Celtics were making these same shots that they’re bricking now against the Sixers.

What do you mean by "that's what he gets" not his fault that Miami and Nuggets do the job
It’s not about doing a job. Teams have gotten swept in the conference finals before under the old way. You don’t have to cram games every other day.

Don’t take this as I’m saying this is the reason the series are like this, I’m saying it gives you zero wiggle room in a situation like this

It’s not about doing a job. Teams have gotten swept in the conference finals before under the old way. You don’t have to cram games every other day.

Don’t take this as I’m saying this is the reason the series are like this, I’m saying it gives you zero wiggle room in a situation like this
Oh yeah, the players doesn't even have two or three days off

Back