Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's like what Coup (Heat writer) said days ago. They're taking into account regular season numbers when it comes to the math. If we had played like we did in the regular season, we wouldn't be playing Boston right now lol

I’m offended for pointing out a fact lol? Y’all analytical darlings, if I subscribed to those analytical models then I’d be upset they kept picking y’all. I clearly don’t believe in them and believe they’re flawed if they keep coming up incorrect.

:js4:

The Celtics arent who they suppose to be, that is not news right now and it's clearly coming out. What i am saying in general is and you been doing this going back to when the lakers had Kuzman and Brandon Ingram. I remember you said the media had no problem shitting on the lakers youngins but didnt do it to the Cs youngins in Tatum and Brown and at the time Kuzman was better than Tatum. Trust me, it's whatever to me, i know the whole lakers vs Cs and how you hate everything boston. I dont care about that or care if you root against them or not...i am just pointing out something i see you do with the Cs. You feel the media favorites them all the time. Not just this season....it's no big deal to me, just think it's funny.

Back