Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #2 Boston Celtics vs #8 Miami Heat (MIA wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love this to happen..but them nigs ain't firing him . He is a Brad stevens guy..they let Ime go and still don't know exactly how serious it was..

But we stuck w this rat face bastard...this nig doesn't know how to coach. At ALL!!

everyone seen what was gonna happen w Butler after Williams and these fools wait to its too late to adjust..lol
If they're not firing him, he needs a better group of assistants then. Who would you keep and let go? I knew Spo would be the better coach but the lack of adjustments has doomed the Cs.

If they're not firing him, he needs a better group of assistants then. Who would you keep and let go? I knew Spo would be the better coach but the lack of adjustments has doomed the Cs.

Once Ime left it got worse, Damon stoudamire leaves (Ime guy), then right before the playoffs there was this other white kat that left...was also a Ime guy..

So I will fire the whole fuckin staff

Ask for Nick Nurse!? need a coach who will not let Marcus Smart sub his own self in!!

Explain the 22 and 17 stat line bro

Does he get that all the time? Again did you watch last year or them this year...never said Bam isn't good or can't play..but Robert Williams is very athletic and could bother alot of those shot attempts. That's all you need.

Case n point. The Bam rebound n put back. Robert Williams out there he at least makes Bam fight for that rebound. Bam maybe doesn't even get it cause Robert does have hops.

Back