Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Cleveland Cavaliers vs #5 New York Knicks (NYK wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This one looks like a formality..I think Cleveland goes back home and wins Game 5 and then the Knicks gather themselves and win Game 6.

#Knickstape

Man the Knicks vs Heat should be a HILARIOUS series on this forum

funny-martinlawrence.gif

Shout out RJ again. We dont win these two games without him. He had a horrible 2nd half of the season, but he stepped up big time these two games at home.

Shout out RJ again. We dont win these two games without him. He had a horrible 2nd half of the season, but he stepped up big time these two games at home.
RJ mental toughness>>>>>Randle

I never thought I would hate a fan base more then the heat…

All the bad luck the Knicks have had makes more sense then ever to me now…I never knew New Yorkers were so fucking corny.

2nd, I never liked this matchup After our blowout win I literally didn’t even post because I saw this coming.

I respect the Knicks but I haven’t walked away impressed with nothing about them, it’s just a matchup that CURRENTLY favors them due to our immaturity and poor coaching.

P.S. I’m saving this whole thread for future reference.

#IWouldSayActLikeYa’llBeenHereBefore
#ButYa’llAintNeverBeenHereBefore
#4StraightFinalsAppereances
#Throw’emAParadeIfTheMakeItToECF
#KnicksAintNeverDidShitAndNeverGonDoShit

I never thought I would hate a fan base more then the heat…

All the bad luck the Knicks have had makes more sense then ever to me now…I never knew New Yorkers were so fucking corny.

2nd, I never liked this matchup After our blowout win I literally didn’t even post because I saw this coming.

I respect the Knicks but I haven’t walked away impressed with nothing about them, it’s just a matchup that CURRENTLY favors them due to our immaturity and poor coaching.

P.S. I’m saving this whole thread for future reference.

#IWouldSayActLikeYa’llBeenHereBefore
#ButYa’llAintNeverBeenHereBefore
#4StraightFinalsAppereances
#Throw’emAParadeIfTheMakeItToECF
#KnicksAintNeverDidShitAndNeverGonDoShit
Man, i am usually a fan of your posts, but not like this bro. Going out sad, smh.

Back