Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cwood being a probably 20-10 under decent team but can’t get no looks is wild to me maybe I haven’t watched him enough to understand the gigantic issue it somebody who can score and rebound is useful anywhere idu

Cwood being a probably 20-10 under decent team but can’t get no looks is wild to me maybe I haven’t watched him enough to understand the gigantic issue it somebody who can score and rebound is useful anywhere idu
He inefficient and gets to chucking up bad shots at the most importune times

Thinks he's a 1 or 2 option when he's better suited as a 4th possibly 5th.

Good to decent player on a contending team, Hof on a terrible team

How much he speaks for certain execs and front offices and the relationships in play when he “reports” things and how he reports things

Big business
Oh, yeah I been knew that. Lol.

Shams and Chris Chris Hayes get information from agents and players are other examples. While Woj is tight with front office folks

None of this stuff is surprising and this is how it's always been done. People leverage relationships to get stuff in their favor

Last edited:
lol Jordan poole can be the best wizards in history

giphy.gif

30 isn’t old and he’s been one of the healthiest players in the league since coming also Isn’t pascal a late bloomer as far as basketball goes he body does have anywhere near the mileage a regular players has

We keep taking like he doesn’t have average 24 7 and 6 and has a ring the lack of interest is weird as fuck imo he can’t be any more a solid player

I think Siakam is a very good player and wouldn't just help a lot of teams, but he would probably that team to whatever the next level is for that team.....but I'm not exactly sure how his game is going to age as gets into his 30s.

Paying max money on a long term deal for someone who can't shoot or really create offense like that and will be declining in athleticism as they get older is a concern that I would have but I still think the Pacers are doing the right thing by pursuing him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back