Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Word cause the tweet makes it sound like Portland turned all that down which i dont think they did.
I think it reads as Miami was willing to make a deal using all of this but Portland didn’t care to even try to deal with Miami

It’s a better deal than what happened too…

Oh well

Onto training camp and the next deal

People have been accusing Dame of hypocrisy ever since he requested a trade to Miami. However he always made a distinction between playing for a good, competitive team that hasn't won anything and a team like the Warriors that is a dynasty, or close to it. To me, that made sense.

But now that he's joined the Bucks, the hypocrisy charge seems more defensible.

Last edited:
I think it reads as Miami was willing to make a deal using all of this but Portland didn’t care to even try to deal with Miami

It’s a better deal than what happened too…

Oh well

Onto training camp and the next deal
Yea it reads like that which is why I dont trust it.

Maybe Miami did offer all that and Portland said no, but thats crazy imo.

I think Heat said shit like you can have Jovic and 2 1sts or Herro and a 1st and Portland said nah.

Portland did get a decent deal imo. They got off the Nurkic contract and brought in a young Center who I personally dont think is gonna take any additional steps but the potential is there.

They also got a pick way in the future, some swaps way in the future. They also got Jrue who they can trade for 1 or 2 first rounders.

Not a horrible return for Dame.

But if Miami offered all that in a single deal, that would have been slightly better imo

I wonder if teams have been inquiring about Deni? Dude is wildly inconsistent offensively but defensively he's really goodm...it's sucks because it's time to pay him but I think he could help a lot of teams

I wonder if Washington is kind of like Utah East and ends up being better and more competitive than people think or if they're just terrible off the rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back