Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 3 years I’m fully out on precious

I think Jaquez could be better than Dick but his age kinda works against him so I can see why he would be more attractive than Jaquez when you factor in upside.

Honestly Jovic/Jaquez is what I would prefer if I’m Portland but Portland would need OG to be included for me to trade Dame for him

But then his contract situation makes things tricky

I personally don’t think Lillard to Toronto is enough to make them serious contenders and then for Dame it’s like what’s the point? Then for the raptors to get rid of dick and OG for that idk it don’t seem all that realistic

They basically ran through each scenario for trading OG, Barnes or Siakam as the center piece for Dame trade

Came to the conclusion that only way it makes sense for Toronto is to not trade any of then and do Dick/Precious, the draft capital(Two first round picks) and then salary filler ie Boucher, Otto Porter ect

They basically ran through each scenario for trading OG, Barnes or Siakam as the center piece for Dame trade

Came to the conclusion that only way it makes sense for Toronto is to not trade any of then and do Dick/Precious, the draft capital(Two first round picks) and then salary filler ie Boucher, Otto Porter ect
Ahhh got it

two FRPs that won’t be incredibly valuable, 30 year old boucher, Dick, and precious

I don’t see much of a difference between that and what Miami can offer

If I’m Portland I would still trade him to Miami since it’s pretty marginal

Just to curry favor with Lillard

If no Barnes, OG, siakam that’s the same level of package

If I’m Toronto I would just be like “hey I tried to drive the price up for you, but I’ma sit this out now”

I think they would be better off

Ahhh got it

two FRPs that won’t be incredibly valuable, 30 year old boucher, Dick, and precious

I don’t see much of a difference between that and what Miami can offer

If I’m Portland I would still trade him to Miami since it’s pretty marginal

Just to curry favor with Lillard

If no Barnes, OG, siakam that’s the same level of package

If I’m Toronto I would just be like “hey I tried to drive the price up for you, but I’ma sit this out now”

I think they would be better off

I agree but that's on Portland and who/what they value

Jovic over Precious is an easy decision for you and me but Portland might see things differently

I agree but that's on Portland and who/what they value

Jovic over Precious is an easy decision for you and me but Portland might see things differently
Yeah Jovic has superior upside as a player over precious but Cronin and co. could just be spiteful lol which I understand

I think an advantage would be if you take that Miami deal, it’s more likely Nurkic gets moved which they want

Really solid in depth video about the similarities and differences between Bol Bol and Victor Wembanyama.

The video honestly is more about Bol Bol and the things he can do to improve and have an impactful career in the NBA.

Bol has a lot of work to do in order to be a consistent rotation player for a team but I hope it works out for him

Bol has a lot of work to do in order to be a consistent rotation player for a team but I hope it works out for him
Why did you laugh at the video. Dude actually did a solid job of highlighting both guys strengths and weaknesses.

Bol played pretty well for a stretch last season in Orlando, but he definitely has work to do to stay in the league in general. Not just be a consistent rotation player

I kinda agree with the guy who made the video about this being a good chance for Bol to learn and get better. If he doesn’t, this could be his last stop in the NBA.

He killin that shit though on the low lol

My hope is this is just a kid enjoying his summer and in a carefree state of mind.

But with every subsequent video/intel that comes out, I am getting more worried.

Talented kid, but unfortunately for him, the three point shot that was supposed to open up the rest of his game never followed him to the NBA.

My hope is this is just a kid enjoying his summer and in a carefree state of mind.

But with every subsequent video/intel that comes out, I am getting more worried.

Talented kid, but unfortunately for him, the three point shot that was supposed to open up the rest of his game never followed him to the NBA.
He’s not really doing anything wrong to be honest

We just been running with the drug narrative that somebody just made up

Somebody mentioned mental illness though and it made me think because I never even considered it

(Not saying I think it’s that)

5bfcc49e-3ca6-43b8-9f57-43cc03feb705_text.gif

Why did you laugh at the video. Dude actually did a solid job of highlighting both guys strengths and weaknesses.

Bol played pretty well for a stretch last season in Orlando, but he definitely has work to do to stay in the league in general. Not just be a consistent rotation player

I kinda agree with the guy who made the video about this being a good chance for Bol to learn and get better. If he doesn’t, this could be his last stop in the NBA.

Just made me think about Elzos comparison lol

I'm going to check it out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back