Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I respect spears and it’s weird if it’s coming from dame because if he only wants to go to Miami then idk why he would give other teams a bit more leverage

But I know how y’all are going to be if we don’t get Dame and that’s fine I get it but not getting him just means the pursuit of someone else

And I don’t even mean like for Giannis but Embiid, Mitchell, or someone else

And that’s better long term for Miami

But just for everybody’s sake and morale dame needs to be here
Yea we gonna joke on yall if Dame goes somewhere else but itll just be jokes for a day or two and itll pass.

hopefully the trade happens in the next few days and we dont go into next season with the Dame trade being a talking point for half the season

Lol it’s just jokes but pretty soon the offseason will be over so these things will be less prevalent.

But what I’m talking about is the sub culture and how they post things

Not really they are grasping at straws

Stop saying it’s just the offseason nigga lol

Btw when is whitehead going to be good to go? Do you know?

So the Heat doesn't want Dame that bad. That's why their offers to Portland have been so anemic.

This is embarrassing for Dame after he said he didn't want to be traded to any other team.

If I was him, I would drop this demand. And wished the whole thing never happened.

So the Heat doesn't want Dame that bad. That's why their offers to Portland have been so anemic.

This is embarrassing for Dame after he said he didn't want to be traded to any other team.

If I was him, I would drop this demand. And wished the whole thing never happened.
Have to not act desperate because of the leverage play with the raps

Their offers have been “anemic” because the blazers haven’t told them what they want (blazers don’t want to deal with Miami if they can help it) and because there haven’t been much as far as offers from other teams

Well that’s my conclusion anyways

Sorry @5th Letter

Vecenie said he would rather have Precious than Jovic which is wild to me but I've never been a big Precious fan going back to college

He said overall though he would prefer what Toronto could offer over Miami

Essentially he said Dick/Precious >>>>Jaquez/Jovic

Vecenie said he would rather have Precious than Jovic which is wild to me but I've never been a big Precious fan going back to college

He said overall though he would prefer what Toronto could offer over Miami

Essentially he said Dick/Precious >>>>Jaquez/Jovic
After 3 years I’m fully out on precious

I think Jaquez could be better than Dick but his age kinda works against him so I can see why he would be more attractive than Jaquez when you factor in upside.

Honestly Jovic/Jaquez is what I would prefer if I’m Portland but Portland would need OG to be included for me to trade Dame for him

But then his contract situation makes things tricky

I personally don’t think Lillard to Toronto is enough to make them serious contenders and then for Dame it’s like what’s the point? Then for the raptors to get rid of dick and OG for that idk it don’t seem all that realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back