Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one holding up a Dame trade is Dame. Portland is running a business and has paid Dame alot of money. He is their highest valued asset it makes sense they would want the best value back. Dame has tanked that value. Not understanding why Portland owes this to him. If he didn't specifically demand to be traded to Miami and nowhere else he'd be traded by now.

You actually do the grind and win a championship then you can put your dick on the table and demand to go wherever. Dame ain't nothing but a hypocrite.

Last edited:
lmaoooo I'm howling at the fact all the major stars had their fill and say during the Player Empowerment movement going where ever they wanted and Dame CHOSE to have this holier than thou "Ima be a 1 team man my whole life" image that served nothing but his ego. Put the Blazers in cap hell with his contract and has the nerve to want to go to only 1 / 30 teams; a team that cannot offer the value back at all and we supposed to feel bad for him. Tough break nigga, maybe he should aim for a BET award thats the closest he gon get to a chip
rick-ross.gif

For the record. My issue is not with Herro as a return in the trade. My issue is whoever Portland gets back is prolly not gonna be happy there. So Portland really doesn't gain anything positive in all this.

If you were a fan favorite in Miami and then have to move to Portland to live up to the expectations left by their best player ever. You most likely won't be happy. Correct?
Why would the player going to the blazers have to live up to expectations set by Dame ? Lol

It wouldn’t even be who you have as Herro in this scenario’s team so that’s not a valid speculative reason. It’s scoot’s team and Outside of Nurkic who might get moved in that trade, simons is the guy who is there for scoot and whoever comes.

Also why wouldn’t Herro be happy he can go somewhere where he doesn’t have to worry about trade talk which he’s endured every offseason since his rookie season and can play a bit more free

That’s a weak reason to not be for the trade honestly

Even if Herro wasn’t happy (doesn’t really make sense and if it really was an issue you just move Herro so I don’t see then it loss) ,Portland wouldn’t appreciate having 2 other young players in Jaquez and/or Jovic and pick swaps or w/e else is included? All hinges on Herro huh?

Yeahhh…

Why would the player going to the blazers have to live up to expectations set by Dame ? Lol

It wouldn’t even be who you have as Herro in this scenario’s team so that’s not a valid speculative reason. It’s scoot’s team and Outside of Nurkic who might get moved in that trade, simons is the guy who is there for scoot and whoever comes.

Also why wouldn’t Herro be happy he can go somewhere where he doesn’t have to worry about trade talk which he’s endured every offseason since his rookie season and can play a bit more free

That’s a weak reason to not be for the trade honestly

Even if Herro wasn’t happy (doesn’t really make sense and if it really was an issue you just move Herro so I don’t see then it loss) ,Portland wouldn’t appreciate having 2 other young players in Jaquez and/or Jovic and pick swaps or w/e else is included? All hinges on Herro huh?

Yeahhh…
Valid points. Fans gonna boo the shit out of dude. Unfairly. Just watch.

I get it from his point of view but the Blazers want more than what Miami can offer.
Portland wants Miami or someone else to take Nurkic and Miami does not want to do that if they can help it

also miami isn’t offering the best they can because there’s no other offers

How is Dame the idiot here? Are you riding for their FO?

Portland wants Miami or someone else to take Nurkic and Miami does not want to do that if they can help it

also miami isn’t offering the best they can because there’s no other offers

How is Dame the idiot here? Are you riding for their FO?
Not really. Just talking figuratively. Both sides are doing things in their best interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back